A wonderful first cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Being our first cruise\, I have nothing to compare this trip with. That said\, I loved the ship. Though it had no signs of disrepair\, it was obviously not a brand new ship. Still\, it was fragrant throughout\, giving me an added sense of cleanliness. Everything felt solid. Elevators worked quickly and fast like in a contemporary high-rise hotel. The Dcor was outstanding. The dining rooms were elegant. The Lido deck with the pool was clean and maintained. All deck chairs and such were in excellent condition. The miniature golf course looked brand new.

There's too much to do to take it all in. It's easy to see why so many people cruise over and over. I still remember crying because I laughed so hard at the comedy show. It was nice to see an \"adults only\" show that\, though a bit of foul language was tossed in\, wasn't vulgar.

We somehow ended up in a handicap accessible room. I'm not sure what all of the differences were but we definitely had plenty of walking around room.

Pros: Everything was a highlight for us.

Cons: Day 4\, all day on the ocean\, was cool and overcast with lots of motion.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!