Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Best vacation ever!!!!

Sail Date: January 23, 2015

This was the 1st time my husband and I have ever been on a cruise and I must say it will be the most memorable!!! From the late night dining with Igor, Dragan and Alenandru, to the piano bar, to the live art auction, to the day trip in Ensenada, not to mention our cabin Steward Gerald, our trip was full of fun and relaxation!!! We enjoyed the fun shops, the casino, the comedy shows and the late strolls on the top deck!!! If I could rate this cruise a 10 I would!!! Looking forward to and planning my next cruise!!!!
thanks dining staff Igor, Dragan and Alexandru
loved the piano bar
Gerald was wonderful!!!! Loved the towel animals!!!

On the day out to sea, there is a brunch that is served in the Mardi Gras diningroom and it has a great brunch menu that includes filet mignon!!!!