Best vacation ever!!!!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 23, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: M179
This was the 1st time my husband and I have ever been on a cruise and I must say it will be the most memorable!!! From the late night dining with Igor, Dragan and Alenandru, to the piano bar, to the live art auction, to the day trip in Ensenada, not to mention our cabin Steward Gerald, our trip was full of fun and relaxation!!! We enjoyed the fun shops, the casino, the comedy shows and the late strolls on the top deck!!! If I could rate this cruise a 10 I would!!! Looking forward to and planning my next cruise!!!!

loved the piano bar

thanks dining staff Igor, Dragan and Alexandru

Gerald was wonderful!!!! Loved the towel animals!!!

On the day out to sea, there is a brunch that is served in the Mardi Gras diningroom and it has a great brunch menu that includes filet mignon!!!!