Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Good time!!!

Sail Date: January 19, 2015

We loved our cruise. The staff was very professional. We had to change rooms, because our first room at the front of the ship was right behind the anchor and generators. Very loud!!  Once moved we really enjoyed each day. The food was great!! Better than our Alaskan cruise. Plenty of it. I loved our waiter. Everyone who took care of us was positive and caring. I would do it again in a heartbeat. It was easy to depart and enter the ship in the two ports of call. Nothing was a hassle. It was a delightful experience.

I didn't have one bad meal
everyone was kind, friendly and positive
We didn't do a lot of shows. One, the comedy was fair.
Our bus tour to Ensanada was good, not great.
It's typically small, but the mattress was very good. I slept well.
Catalina Island, California
Great food, and loved the casino.
Ensenada, Mexico
Was OK to the blow-hole, but not a hi-lite