Good time!!!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 19, 2015
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: M2

We loved our cruise. The staff was very professional. We had to change rooms, because our first room at the front of the ship was right behind the anchor and generators. Very loud!!  Once moved we really enjoyed each day. The food was great!! Better than our Alaskan cruise. Plenty of it. I loved our waiter. Everyone who took care of us was positive and caring. I would do it again in a heartbeat. It was easy to depart and enter the ship in the two ports of call. Nothing was a hassle. It was a delightful experience.

I didn't have one bad meal

We didn't do a lot of shows. One, the comedy was fair.

everyone was kind, friendly and positive

It's typically small, but the mattress was very good. I slept well.
Great food, and loved the casino.
Was OK to the blow-hole, but not a hi-lite