Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Riding the Waves

Sail Date: December 19, 2014

Let me start this review by saying we really enjoyed our vacation.

Cons:

The buffet food was okay at best. There is no heating on the ship at all, which is a major con when you cruise mid-December. The activities schedule wasn't great. On our day at sea, they did not have any stabilizers on so the ship was just riding the waves. I don't get sea sick or motion sick very easily, but I definitely was sea sick on our day at sea.  The ship was pretty small and not intelligently designed. We would often have to go up one floor to find a through route and then go back down one floor to get to where we actually wanted to go.

Pros:

The dining room food was very good. Definitely eat in the dining room for all the meals you can. High tea was lovely. The coffee bar is by far the best place to buy your booze. The serenity area is nice.

For a three day cruise, it was a nice trip. I would definitely use a different cruising company for a longer cruise. In past cruises that I have been on, I have never felt sea sick. Not having the stabilizers on our day at sea was definitely a first for me. I would not take Carnival again because of the day at sea. I felt like a third of my very trip was wasted because I was sick.

The dining room was very good, the buffet was okay to poor

Try to arrive early for embarkation. Made getting on the ship a breeze.

The coffee bar has the cheapest booze you can buy on the ship. Their spiked coffees have a shot or two and are only about $5.50