Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Food Quality

Sail Date: December 15, 2014

We were happy with everything but the food. We have been on multiple cruises on a variety of cruise lines and the food is 50% of the fun. The buffet was a huge disappointment! Even the food in the dining room was not what we have been accustomed to in the past. Buffet: Melons were not ripe. The entrees were tasteless. The meat was always soaked with grease. Food was often luke warm. Room Service: do NOT know how to make a Reuben sandwich. One of the days I ordered Hot Pastrami sandwich and received a ham and cheese. I gave it another shot the following day. They brought me a good pastrami sandwich AND a sandwich with burnt pastrami American cheese and NO sauerkraut. I had only ordered a Reuben sandwich. In the dining room the food was never hot. The meat was dry and over cooked.

We picked a room with a full window and were given the porthole stateroom