Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Lack Of Security And Customer Services

Sail Date: November 24, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I am very disappointed with the lack of security and attention received. i got invited by some close friends to spend thanksgiving week on this cruise and it was my first experience on a cruise and my expectations were huge. Although my family and i had an overall good time, there was an incident that  unfortunately left a bad taste in our mouth. My family and i were taking part of a family photo-shoot while on the cruise when in the middle of the shoot a porcelain dinning plate from the tasting bar  , which was located on one of the floors above where the shoot was taking place, landed on my Partner left shoulder leaving her a huge bruise and pain/discomfort on her shoulder. it seemed as if someone from above had purposely threw the plate causing a minor injury on her shoulder. on top of that, both the staff in charge of the shoot and the security of the cruise, who witnessed what had happened, did not do much, if anything, to resolve the situation. they just went on as if nothing had ever happened. I think this is very absurd and unprofessional if their part as if the plate had landed a few inches to the right it would've landed on my partner head - i don't even want to think what other injuries that would've caused. i believe the safety and customer service of the passengers is the most important thing to address and that was definitely not the case. I'm very disappointed on how the whole situation was handled. It could have been worse and nothing was done to address our concerns. I have pictures to show you how bud this is now, we only request a little be of attention from the

Cruise Photos