Good but not great

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 24, 2014
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: R159

Still a very good value, but carnival made a mint off me once I was on the ship. There seemed to be less activities for the 18 and under sailers than I remember from past cruises. I have 3 children and they did not like the kids club. The kids seemed to be locked up in a conference room or game room most of the time. Borrrrrrriiinnggg! The water slide was long, but very very slow. My 9 year old son should have loved it, but he only went down once. My kids had fun, but we picked Carnival because we thought the kids would be occupied. ; /

Should be great, but was not

Bad compared to other carnival experiences