Very Memorable Cruise In My Life

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 14, 2014
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: R133

I liked this cruise very much because it fitted my high school reunion group based in Southern California.  We did not need to go out of the ship for excursion or to see at least the city because all the facilities needed for enjoyment and comfort were in the ship.  I love you Carnival Inspiration.  I'll be back in few months probably and I will keep on recalling the good memories.  Thank you Captain, thank you crew members and thank you Cruise.com!

Endro-my cabin assistant, Roberto, our group waiter, guest services crew

Don't wrap snacks or fruits to take to your excursion since Customs don't allow these food into the foreign country. I forgot about this regulation. I was rushing eating my breakfast, so I took two bananas --for me & for my friend. I voluntarily surrendered my bananas when asked if I had fruits.