Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Purser

Good experience but beware of their room service

Sail Date: November 14, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We traveled through carnival Inspiration from Nov.14-17,2014. It is our first time.

Overall my experience was great except for the HORRIBLE ROOM SERVICE.  When i ordered the food 11/16  it went well. She took my order and repeat it to me. We waited for more than an hour and when I call to follow up. The lady said that she didnt see my order. I was so furious. I complained to the guest service and the manager from the room service called me. He shouldnt be the manager if you ask me. He doesnt know how to handle this situation. He told me that they dont have a record of me calling them. He asked me what botton i pressed to dial and I said ROOM SERVICE. I told him that it clearly says ROOM SERVICE on the phone. I felt he doesnt even know what the phone looks like in each cabin. He make me feel so dumb. He needs more training on customer service.

Advice for the first timer. Learn from my mistake is to take the name of that person who you spoke to and ask how long will it take. Usually they will tell you 20 mins but they can do it in less than 10 mins.

I will definitely come back. I would like to thank Felipe(cabin crew). He did a fabulous job in maintaining our room. Also from Mardi Gras Dining Room Ayu and Arnold. They are very helpful and they will talk to you and make you feel at home.

They food is ok but beware on the debarkation day. It usually take 2 to 3 hours. Do the self assist rather than relaxed debarkation.

Also, 1 more very important thing. When they tell you that they are having a sale on watches(Bella &Rose).They will put that it was $80+ before and they will be selling it for $19.99. IT is not true. They are fooling you. After i went home, i google that particular brand and they are selling it to only $20 and some less than that.

Be careful and enjoy your trip.

Room Service really bad.

Dont be fool in the things that they are selling. Do your research.