Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

some fun

Sail Date: October 24, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I liked the people doing our rooms were the gratest especially Gerardo he was kind and nice to us of just saying goodmorning to us I went on the trip to get away sence I just lost my brother so unaspectatly   on my bithday my husband wanted to get away  we had a great time with the comedy shows and the singing at the paris  their was one or two things I would change is at the  letto have more of a main dish and leave it open later at night    we been on other cruises where the letto is open 24 hours and had more viority  other than that I rated 3 star  thank you

I would make Gerardo captian of the whole ship he would be extrodanary and give him a big raise he deserves it hes services and greeting where wonderful