Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Birthday Celebration

Sail Date: October 06, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

One of the main reasons my family decided to take the Carnival Cruise was to celebrate my Husband's birthday. I was told that we would be celebrating his birthday at dinner on 10/9/14. I was told that the dinner staff would sing happy birthday to him. Our young daughters, myself and husband all got dressed up and were excited to celebrate the birthday.  I had prepared my daughters and they thought is was going to be a big surprise to their Dad. My daughters anxiously awaited the singing and the dessert with a candle and it never happened.  I had prepared my daughters and they thought is was going to be a big surprise to their Dad but it never happened.

On our way out I confirmed with the Hostess that it was documented on our file that the birthday should have been celebrated on 10/9/14.

It was a huge disappointment and my daughters were crying.