Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

customer service not reliable

Sail Date: September 19, 2014

Room Type: Suite

We had U108, a grand suite. At first, it was nice to have an extended balcony and the sea breeze wasn't cold but definitely not warm like the balcony we hardly enjoy while on board Carnival Conquest 2 weeks ago in the Carribean. My husband and I were lounging away the afternoon in our extended balcony when suddenly, a number of large pours of water into the balcony what may seem to come from one or two decks higher. Carnival Inspiration grand suites are located on deck 6. We dialed for stateroom service but there was no answer. So I dialed for Guest Services. I asked this Isabelle that picked up the phone to let me know if the water that poured onto us is dirty that we should be concerned. Isabelle told me that she will inform the floor supervisor to look into our problem. Here is one of few pictures I took that to book a grand suite at Carnival Inspiration is definitely not recommended. Btw, no one called me back nor speak to me about it from any of the ship's crew. Also, I want to mention that this grand suite's room temperature controls (1 for each of 3 vents) are on the ceiling. My husband is barely 5'7 and he can easily reach them standing. The suite is definitely not recommended for taller guests.

Nice to have Mongolian Wok at Lido. However, even if you request for no sauce, it is still soggy.