Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

I will never board a Carnival Ship ever in my life again.

Sail Date: June 30, 2014

I had a terrible experience on this ship, one of my personal belonging was stolen from my room, I was never able to recover it. I had a debit card with $600 dollars on it, information with my social security number on it.  I will never use Carnival ever, because it was a portfolio that was stolen from my room by one of the staff members. This staff member kept knocking on my door although I had my do not disturb sign, and I did not feel safe sleeping in my room by myself.  I will never use Carnival for the rest of my life. To have my personal belonging stolen  from my room is the worst experience and Carnival does not do a formal investigation regarding my issue. They waited one month to tell me that my stuff was never found. If my belongings were stolen from my room I cannot imagine what other personal belongings other people loose on that ship.  The food was not that great and the ship was dirty.

Be careful with your belongings I was never able to recover them.