Buyer BEWARE BUYER BEWARE

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 07, 2014
Ship: Carnival Inspiration

I will say this was the most dated ship I ever seen in my LIFE ...This and the small pool yes 1 pool the size of a double garage.  This is at the least the food was so gross i couldn't wait to get back to LA.   The room we were told we purchased is not the same once we got there.  I was told by many on goers that the cruise that gives you all the bells and whistles would be Royal Caribbean.   Please do not waste your money on this just fly to Mexico for all that your going to spend.

FOUND HAIRS IN MY FOOD DAILY

WASNT IMPRESSED

NOT WORTH SPENDING THE MONEY FOR THE EXTRAS

NOT FOR UNDER 10

BARLEY SPOKE ENGLISH

VERY DATED

NOT WHAT WE WERE SOLD

I will say this was the most dated ship I ever seen in my LIFE ...This and the small pool yes 1 pool the size of a double garage. This is at the least the food was so gross i couldn't wait to get back to LA. The room we were told we purchased is not the same once we got there. I was told by man