Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Buyer BEWARE BUYER BEWARE

Sail Date: July 07, 2014

I will say this was the most dated ship I ever seen in my LIFE ...This and the small pool yes 1 pool the size of a double garage.  This is at the least the food was so gross i couldn't wait to get back to LA.   The room we were told we purchased is not the same once we got there.  I was told by many on goers that the cruise that gives you all the bells and whistles would be Royal Caribbean.   Please do not waste your money on this just fly to Mexico for all that your going to spend.

VERY DATED
FOUND HAIRS IN MY FOOD DAILY
NOT WHAT WE WERE SOLD
BARLEY SPOKE ENGLISH
NOT WORTH SPENDING THE MONEY FOR THE EXTRAS
NOT FOR UNDER 10
WASNT IMPRESSED

I will say this was the most dated ship I ever seen in my LIFE ...This and the small pool yes 1 pool the size of a double garage. This is at the least the food was so gross i couldn't wait to get back to LA. The room we were told we purchased is not the same once we got there. I was told by man