Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

First Cruise for me. I could have enjoyed it perfectly if I did not have one experience.

Sail Date: April 28, 2014

I want to preface what I am going to say by saying that I spoke with a cruise specialist and they said to be honest about my experience..everything and I told him about this, so here it goes. Every day/night on every floor (especially mine which was the R floor) it had a mild odor of an outhouse.  On the last night the smell on my floor it was OUTRAGEOUS. Thats all I am going to say about that. The attendants were wonderful. It seems that we are assigned one and they look after you for everything. So even though a "tip" is included in our fee I also tipped him he was so nice and handy.  I had my dinners in the MardiGras room. The food was good in there. The grill where you can pick your ingredients and they stir fry it, now that is the best!  I can't remember the name of it.

The outings were great. Kayaking is fun. Blow hole was fun. Gotta say don't buy the jewelry! Trust me. The piece I bought wasn't what the sales person said it  was supposed to be..thank god I paid 1/4th what they asked for!  LOL and it fell apart!  Hahaha It was a "Tanzanite" ring. With CZ stones. So how I found out the stone was not what they said was the stone fell out. I took it to a jeweler and he said it was glass! So since it was pretty anyway I paid the $15.00 to have him re-set the stone in the ring.  So the guide may say the people are honest..I learned not to believe what I hear now.  He probably doesn't know either!

Will I take another cruise? Definately! Will it be Carnival? Let me think on that.  Price is right...

Not fond of the outhouse odor
Not exceptional. Nothing tasted so great that I wanted to eat till I was stuffed.
Loved my stateroom attendant!
Don't trust the jewelry sales people! They are cheats and liars

Watch the Newlywed Game. Try the Flank steak in the Mardi Gras Room. Don't buy jewelry with stones in Mexico. Try the Stir Fry meals!