Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Mother - Daughter experience

Sail Date: May 16, 2014

I had been on several cruises, but my mother had never been on a cruise before. I decided to take Mom on a 3 day cruise.  After raving about the entertainment, and of course all the food, I was suprised to see the buffet closese several times during meal times.  We wanted to dine on deck the first night and at 6 PM the buffet was closed.  We dined in the dining room.  The next afternoon, we went to the buffet for lunch.  It was closed.  We had pizza.  When we were able to dine at the buffet, the food choices were very limited and not extremely appitizing. This was the most disappointing part of our cruse.

Otherwise the curise was great.  People were very friendly. Mom had a great time.

Buffet was disappointing