Two thumbs up!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: April 11, 2014
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: U171
This was a much needed get away. Everything was wonderful. I've taken longer cruises and I can't complain. Especially for the price and timing of the trip. But, me personally I would do a minimum of 4 days just to get settled in more. The staff was great, very helpful and friendly. Ensenada was a really good shore stop. I did an arranged excursion to the blow hole/city winery. Heard that the full winery tour was excellent as well.. Off the boat there were others excursions not listed, like ATV n zip line tours. Thumbs up all the way though.

The spa treatments were great.