Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 31, 2014

There was not much to do on the ship, the dining area had a smell and when ever you were in an area where there was public restroom it wreaked around the area outside the restroom.

I bought a movado watch on board, with a 30 day price guarantee, Well I found the same watch at a lower price and when I decided to make a claim, carnival would not agree to it as it was an offeronline even though i was assured by the sales person it would be matched as long as it was the same item