Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

THEY SUCK!!

Sail Date: April 04, 2014

Carnival Cruise employees are completely incompetent when it comes to booking.  All I was trying to do was put a deposit down on an already reserved booking & it took them over 1 hour.  It was a completely waste of time!  The 1st representative was clueless & put me on hold for over 20 minutes.  The 2nd representative put me on hold 5 different times trying to figure out my booking.  He had to reach different supervisors & different departments to see why my deposit wasn't showing.  Carnival Cruise SHOULD NOT PUT employees on the work force until they are fully trained.  Something as simple as putting a deposit down for an already reserved booking should not take a genius to figure out.  Additionally just to make a deposit, you need to answer all kinds of security questions.  THEY ARE TAKING OUR MONEY!  What security to Carnival Cruise am I breaching to make a deposit.  They wanted our group #, our pin @#, the group leaders name, the password when I already gave them the booking number.  They said it's for security reason that I need to not only give them the booking number & my name but I had to answer all these security questions.  Will NEVER WASTE MY TIME TRYING TO BOOK WITH CARNIVAL CRUISES AGAIN!  Every one is our group that has tried to book with them has been beyond frustrated.  You will be on hold for an exceptionally long time just to make payments!  Carnival Cruise is COMPLETELY DISORGANIZED & HAS INCOMPENTENT REPRESENTATIVES!  I'm deathly afraid what it will be like on the ship!!!