Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Never Cruising with Carnival Again!

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

This foodie managed to lose weight on a cruise. The dinner options were atrocious and ridiculously small. Some meals were still frozen when served. The steaks I had were overcooked and tough. Desserts were bad (I couldn't finish most of the ones I had, and I've got a sweet tooth). I always look forward to the food on cruises, but this was bad!

The service on the ship was also lacking - there seemed to be less crew than in the past and they just seemed burned out.

Pros: The ports were nice.

Cons: Food and service...

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.