Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Bday cruise

Sail Date: February 28, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

The staff was extremely friendly,helpful, polite and very resourceful. This was a special birthday and the staff that was assigned to me really was very professional and made my special day important and my 1st cruise fun.

If you utilize "your time dining" which the time is 5:45 to 8:15p. You have options of when you want to have dinner and explore the ship without feeling rushed to eat or as if your going to miss anything that you want to see or do on the ship. I also enoyed the dining dancing or shows in the dining room around 7pm.