Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Purser

My 8th Carnival Trip

Sail Date: February 03, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

I like Carnival Cruise Line. I have never had a bad cruise with them and this last one was the most service increased and enjoyable one I have been on. The Island tour to the top was great and got some wonderful pictures on my I-pad. Even saw one Buffalo on the way back down the hill to the harbor. We than walked all over the town, to shops TheCasino and ice cream parlor. We made it back to the ship after 4:00 PM and got ready for another interesting meal with Butter Pecan ice cream(2scoops) for desert. After dinner we went to the excellent show and than donated to the on board Casino, had a good sound sleep , and wonderful breakfast. I walked 3-1/2 miles and had some fun in the gym. Day passed too quickly and repeated  the at sea day to Mexico. We spent most of the day on the trip to the blow hole, there were no good waves but it still made some passable mist and kept the I-Pad busy. I pass the cruise with 5-star fun and performance and really enjoyed the exceptional job the cabin people, the buffet people and the other people we met that helped us on the cruise.

Thanks for a great cruise and time for myself and for the newbie women who went with me! We will be back.

Best regards,

Tom & Thelvy(California)

Ship Quality 5 stars
Food and Dining 5 stars
Cabin / Stateroom 5 stars
Service and Staff 10 stars
Entertainment Got better every day?
Children's Programs Must have been great, so very little of them on board?
Kept end very busy
Destinations and Excursions Did 2 good ones

Very short lines any where we went, very clean, wonderful service, great food every where, hot tubs were not hot enough? I would do it again! Yes I would and so would the lady.