Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Great time had by all

Sail Date: January 13, 2014

As we were entering the harbor at Ensenada, just after sunrise, a pod of dolphins swam by breaking the waters surface. I had my Canon EOS digital camera and was lucky enough to catch some beautiful photos of them becklit by the spectacular sunrise.

The cruise was great. This was my third cruise. The crew was spectacular. They seemed to anticipate every need and were so pleasant and helpful. My cabin steward spoke to me on the pool deck and called me by name ! Very unexpected and appriciated. Food was fantastic. This will NOT be the last cruise I take on Carnival.

Cruise Photos