Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Purser

Time of Pleasure

Sail Date: September 13, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This is my second time sailing with Carnaval, and this time again my family and I had a great time. There are everything to keep you happy, even children did not want to leave their clubs since they had good teachers and had really excellent experience.
Also, I liked the crew members because they were very nice and kept everything clean.
I'll recommend this cruise line, because you will have a great time with affordable payments.
Very clean