Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: June 24, 2013

Some people cruise to party, some to gamble, some for excursions and entertainment, I cruise to relax. This ship had quite a bit of entertainment, and the only drawback for me was having an upgraded ocean room but no refrigerator. The food in the assigned seating was pretty good usually, but the food on the lido deck was just so-so, good for snacking or mini meals at best. The crew was friendly and helpful. This was my second Carnival cruise, and not sure I will be going on another one with Carnival, but overall my son and I had a good experience.

Leave early for Catalina, we did and we we returned the line to get off the boat was from Deck 3 to Deck 8!