Qualilty declining

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: May 10, 2013
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I have been cruising with Carnival for almost twenty years and had wonderful food, service, entertainment, interaction with crew members to really make the vacation wonderful. However, the past few cruises everything has declined. The food is mediocre at best. My last cruise I took my elderly mother for mother's day. NOTHING special was done. Not even one single flower for mothers in dining room. Also, the Dining Room should be, and used to be, somewhat "fine dining". Dining on this cruise was simply going to Denny's. I had to summons maitre'd to take care of obnoxious, disrespectful behaviour from a table that was even taking their clothes off. This should have been stopped the first evening. The maitre'd comment to me was that he didn't want to upset the young men because "where else could they eat dinnet." My response "I really don't care, if they want to behave this way and ruin eveyone's evening go up to Lido deck. Very disappointed.