Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

4-Night Inspiration Cruise to Ensenada

Sail Date: April 22, 2013

Overall, our experience was good. I traveled with my two children and they had a great time playing miniature golf and ping pong. The only pool on the ship was freezing cold, but my kids endured it, otherwise, there wasn't much for them to do. The smoke from the casino was annoying since we had to walk by it each time to go to the pool deck or buffet dining. Unfortunately, by the third day, the smoke was penetrating into our cabin through the vent. There was a comedy show rated for all ages, but the comedian started talking about ways to kill yourself, which I thought was very inappropriate for children so we walked out of the show. I would suggest having more activities for family instead of just the kid's club where you're not able to interact with your children. We forgot our jackets in the closet in the cabin when we debarked, so I hope we do get them back. Our cabin size was great and spacious. The staff were friendly overall. Our experience on Carnival Paradise three years ago was amazing and the staff a whole lot more friendly and attentive. I think we're done "cruising" for a while at this point.

Look through the pictures that were taken of you on the ship before the last night of the cruise, otherwise, there's a large crowd to fight through on the last night.

1 Comment