Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Awesome Trip

Sail Date: April 22, 2013

Truly enjoyed my trip.... Wonderful dining experience, food and entertainment. I spent the 4 nights trying to see everything available and was not able to due to all the events, shows and entertainment provided....

Cruise Photos

Ate myself into a food coma :-)
Only problem was my staterooms toilet would almost overflow 3 times I called maintenance to fix.
All so friendly
Awesome
Children's Programs N/a

The dining experience is fantastic waiters are incredible and I sat at 381 late dining and the gentlemen that served us were incredible!!!!