Awesome Trip

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 22, 2013
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: U196
Truly enjoyed my trip.... Wonderful dining experience, food and entertainment. I spent the 4 nights trying to see everything available and was not able to due to all the events, shows and entertainment provided....

Ate myself into a food coma :-)

Awesome

N/a

All so friendly

Only problem was my staterooms toilet would almost overflow 3 times I called maintenance to fix.

The dining experience is fantastic waiters are incredible and I sat at 381 late dining and the gentlemen that served us were incredible!!!!