Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Was what I expected

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

Took my niece for spring. I knew it would be a lot younger people. I had a good time but the food could of been better. There was hardly any taste in the different cakes and the fish was a little tough. When we got the fries they were COLD both times. The shows were great and the guy who took care go our cabin was so nice and sweet. My niece enjoyed the night life. This is a cruise for younger people. I will stick with your other ship. (PRINCESS)