First Time Cruiser

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: U200
My daughter and I had a great time on this cruise, however it was quite disappointing with the lack of preparedness for all the kids that were aboard. I was really disappointed with the fact that out of four jacuzzis only one was for kids. They were packed in like sardines. Besides this fact everything went as planned. The other recommendation I would have if it is at all possible, is during this time if year have the pool heated, it was freezing and my daughter did not utilize the pool or the slides because of how cold it was. Everyone on the ship was courteous and hospitable. Thank you for the experience and hopefully we will go again really soon.

More than one jacuzzi should have been accessible to the kids.