4 Day Baja Cruise (Catalina/Ensenada)

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 18, 2013
This cruise is great for the price. The crew members are very friendly and helpful. They make you feel special. The cruise director is very funny and the Asst. Cruise Director Matt is great in personality, humor, energy, etc. The on board comic Doug is hilarious. The dinner service is great. The room service for no extra fee is wonderful. I wish the kid's counselors in Camp Carnival (2-6) spoke better English, but they were very nice too; and I don't think it mattered as much to my children (ages 4 & 5) because they had a ball and always wanted to go.The entertainment was mediocre but, if you're on the cruise to have a good time you'll have fun with it. The Lido deck party was a blast--line dances, a bunch of kids jumping around having a great time--young adults having a drunken but harmless good time for Spring Break. Overall, it was certainly a good time that I would recommend to other families and young adults.It's definitely not the cruise for serene relaxation. My wife and I went with our 4 children (13, 12, 5, and 4).

Sleep in, order room service for the continental breakfast and then head to the late breakfast (my wife's choice). Wake up and have the early served breakfast in the main dining room, come back to your stateroom, take a nap then wake up and have the late buffet breakfast (my choice :) )

Go to the zipline park (35min away) but purchase the tickets there.where they are only $17 USD.