not sure if I would do it again.

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 15, 2013
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
Cabin Number: R27
I have done several Carnival cruises and this one was the worst. First they had me as a first time cruiser and I was not. I usually get bumped up and did not, I told them I was celebrating my 60th birthday, no recognition. The food was O.K. but the desserts were really dry and hard. One of the comedians was good and the other was really very bad and I felt very uncomfortable and had to leave. I will think twice about taking another Carnival cruise.