Cruisin

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 11, 2013
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I had a blast on this trip; however, the toilets in the staterooms on level E had a HORRIBLE stench every time you would flush the toilet. One member of our group could barely stay in their room because it smelled like a dirty toilet in their room. Overall, it was a blast for a three day cruise. I ENJOYED, BEYOND MEASURES, YOUR COMEDIAN (jerome was funny but it was the other comedian.. I'm blanking on his name! crap.) He was so entertaining and made our whole group laugh the entire time.

Bathrooms smelled terrible

I enjoyed the Mongolian BBQ on board! I had never seen that!

Best trip I had ever had. GO TO SALUE BAR in ensenada (not sure if I spelled that right)