A nice getaway.

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 16, 2012
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
It was an older ship and the staff seemed road weary.

The food was good but the wait staff didn't always listen when you asked for something. On other cruises the wait staff remembered from meal to meal what you liked to drink but not on this cruise.

The entertainment was very nice and it was easy to find seating for the shows.

The cabin steward did not introduce himself to us. I had to ask for ice to be brought to the room. The ice was brought in the morning and by evening it was melted and the steward said I had to call room service for more ice.

It was hard to navigate the buffet. The public restrooms were limited and not always clean.

There was no mini bar in my cabin and no thermostat so the temperature could not be adjusted in my cabin. It was very cool and I had to wear a jacket in the room to keep warm.

Pros: The food and entertainment

Cons: Cabin amenities

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.