A good cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 16, 2012
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
The Inspiration needs more inspiring service and food in the dining room. However, overall, I enjoyed myself. I take a cruise at least once a year and this one was worth the good price. I took a friend who was cruising for the 1st time and she loved it!

Poor service\, dining time was too late\, food wasn't very good

The Comedy was excellent!

The Spa staff was too loud during the end of day sessions and ruined my session. However\, the manager made up for it the following day by giving me some free service.

Service was excellent

Pros: The Comedy

Cons: The food in dining room

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!