Horrible Experience

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 12, 2012
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I boarded the Inspiration on mon Nov 12, & by Tues eve, Nov 13 I became violently ill with vomiting & diahrea...by the end og the next day my cabin mate was ill with the same symptoms. Although most of the crew seemed friendly, its hard to say anything good about a ship that made me so violently ill that my vacation was ruined.

The food may have caused my illness...it was possibly undercooked?

public toilets flushed as soon as you sit down\, blowing germs &bacteria all over; there is no monitoring of dining room guests to ensure the antibacterial hand sanitizer is used upon entering the dining areas;

A \"porthole\" cabin with what little ventilation there was was smelly & horrible ..smelled like cigarette smoke blowing into rhe room each time we entered the \"cleaned\" cabin...zero fresh air...

Pros: Stage shows

Cons: Poor smelly ventilation in cabin

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.