Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Horrible Experience

Sail Date: November 12, 2012

I boarded the Inspiration on mon Nov 12, & by Tues eve, Nov 13 I became violently ill with vomiting & the end og the next day my cabin mate was ill with the same symptoms. Although most of the crew seemed friendly, its hard to say anything good about a ship that made me so violently ill that my vacation was ruined.

Pros: Stage shows

Cons: Poor smelly ventilation in cabin

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

public toilets flushed as soon as you sit down\, blowing germs &bacteria all over; there is no monitoring of dining room guests to ensure the antibacterial hand sanitizer is used upon entering the dining areas;
The food may have caused my was possibly undercooked?
A \"porthole\" cabin with what little ventilation there was was smelly & horrible ..smelled like cigarette smoke blowing into rhe room each time we entered the \"cleaned\" fresh air...