Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Wonderfully relaxing trip.

Sail Date: November 12, 2012

I just finished my first cruise aboard the Carnival Inspiration and it was delightful. The atrium although a bit reminiscent of a casino with bright lights had lovely piano music that was quite soothing. Our small but very functional cabin was extremely clean. The layout of this ship was easy to familiarize oneself with. And the food, the food was very good. Formal dining waiter (Vincente) was friendly and very attentive. The buffet area was never too crowded and the variety of foods was terrific. The entertainment was varied and good although I feel they could have added a few more shows on day 3 of the trip. The weather cooperated for the most part and there were plenty of chaise lounges by the pool. Only downside was that the pool was very cold, too cold to actually swim in for my liking.

Overall, a very nice introduction to cruise ships. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Pros: The Entertainment

Cons: cold swimming pool

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!