Had a good time, but ...

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 05, 2012
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
This was my first cruise. Had a wonderful time. Great food, great staff. Every staff member greeted us with a smile and \"good morning/afternoon\". (Had occasional difficulty with some of accents, but overall, no big problem.) Only down-side to cruise was members of group getting sick with flu-like symptoms either on the ship or on Friday afternonn/evening return to Long Beach. Bottom line: I want to cruise again!

I had hurt my back 3 weeks before sailing so didn't participate in many activities. Loved my \"hot stone\" massage!

Loved our dining staff. They were polite (and fun)\, accommodating and just an all around pleasure.

Pros: Food\, relaxation\, staff

Cons: 5 out of group of 10 got sick either on ship or upon reurn from cruise

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!