Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

A Memorable Cruise

Sail Date: October 29, 2012

We were pleased with the stateroom, the activities, the friendliness of the staff and the food. We got good value for the money we paid for this cruise. Overall, our stay was memorable and enjoyable and I will recommend this cruise line to others. In fact, I have a girlfriend who wants to get married on a cruise, and I will recommend this. However, I believe birthday or wedding anniv. celebrants should get something special (even a greeting card) to show that the crew/company cares.

Pros: Many activities to choose from; Very relaxing

Cons: I was disappointed that nothing special (even a simple card) given to us (our anniversary) or to my father (90th bday) because when I booked the cruise\, I mentioned this to the travel agent.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Dining room food was great. Buffet was not bad\, but could be better. first day coffee was not good.
our stateroom attendant and steward was always smiling and helpful--great service. His name was Lloyd