Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

FUN! FUN! FUN!

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

Its my first time cruising so I really didn't have any expectations set. Overall, if you're looking for a quick getaway to have fun and make new friends, this is a great cruise to take! Its short, over the weekend, and everyone on the boat is there to party...usually!

Pros: The service staff!

Cons: Too much fun can lead to too much drunk people!

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Smaller than expected\, but this is a shorter cruise. I would imagine keeping things simple so not to overwhelm guests.
I enjoyed the food a lot! I like that there was a lot of selections. However\, I would've loved to see more Asian food choices other than the Mongolian Wok.
We reserved an oceanview room on the Riviera. The stateroom was bigger than expected so that was a nice surprise!
Staff was excellent! They were the best part!
Decent!