Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

JUST OK CRUISE

Sail Date: September 03, 2012

I loved the room, nice and big. The food however, wasn't that great. The breakfast buffet looked so bad, I would not even try it. The lobster dinner was great. But the next day on the dinner menu was build your own burger, really? No thanks.

Pros: I LIKED THE ROOM

Cons: I DIDN'T LIKE THE MEALS

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

Liked the ship. I wished it had a wrap around deck for walking and site seeing.
Did not like the food. The lobster dinner was great. The buffets were only so so. Breakest buffet, would not eat, yuk. And the buffet times were not convenience, closing way to soon.
Room was big, I loved it Wished it had in room coffee.
Our room stuwart was OK. Not above or beyond.
Didn't see any shows...was I missing something?? Am tired of bingo. Didn't like hairy chest contest. Lacked variety and imagination.