Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Purser

Great Time!

Sail Date: August 01, 2012

I had a blast on this mini vacation. The Carnival crew was wonderful (super friendly and fun). The food was delicious and they let you have as much as you wanted (one person in our group ate 6 lobsters one night). The only complaints I have are pretty typical for all cruises (small rooms and very expensive alcoholic beverages).

Pros: The food was delicious & the staff was friendly and fun

Cons: small rooms and expensive drinks ($10 each!)

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Very clean!
Very good food!
I love the dance routines at dinner!
More adult-only shows like the comedy would be great. I like non-family friendly fun :)