Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

It really is a Fun Ship!

Sail Date: July 30, 2012

The ship was clean and well maintained. everyone, crew and the other passengers were very pleasant. My daughter had a spa treatment and wanted to take her masseuse home with her. I loved how everything was taken care of so we didn't have to worry about where to catch shuttles or tour buses.

Pros: I loved the food\, the entertainment\, the crews' helpfulness andthe excursions.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

This was my first cruse\, so it's the best ship I've ever traveled on.
There were plenty of healthy food options. I ate everything I wanted and didn't gain any weight.
We had three adult in our cabin and we were very comfortable. Our location was good and we had a window! We had plenty of towels and hot water in the shower (a must when traveling with three woman).
The staff was very helpful\, from making excursion changes and getting refunds to delivering breakfast to giving us extra towels.
We had fun learning to fold towel animals. We went to kareoke\, we really enjoyed the comedians and we saw the stage show.