Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

The best vacation since my honeymoon

Sail Date: July 23, 2012

The ship is well cared for and very clean. It was fun and relaxing at the same time. We enjoyed ourselves tremendously! The beds were very cozy. The food was fantastic and plentyful! The entire crew made the ship a wonderful experience! As we walked about there was always someone cleaning or polishing or serving - and everyone was attentive to our needs!

Pros: Doing what ever I liked without really worrying about a schedule - having delicious food available whenever I was hungry!

Cons: I wish there was a swimming pool without children running, jumping and splashing about.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

I was worried that it would be too small, and I am claustrophobic, but I was very comfortable.
Wijaya was our dinner waiter and he was funny, nice and attentive. We'd see him on board outside of the dinner hour and he always knew our name and said hello and asked if he could get us anything.
The variety was wonderful.