My daughters' first cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 16, 2012
The Inspiration is not a new ship... but it is in nice shape and I had no problems during my cruise. The waterslide is a nice touch and my girls took full advantage of it. The pool area is a bit small and usually crowded.

The food in the dining room was very good. I wasn't impressed by the pizza bar and the sushi was actually quite bad. The ice cream bar was a big hit with my girls\, even though it wasn't that good either. I did take advantage of the espresso bar and the desserts there were excellent!

Lost of options and we had lots of fun. However\, Ensenada was horrible. If I was to do it again\, I would completely skip this port and enjoy the amenities on the ship. DO NOT go to Bufadora. Complete tourist trap with nothing to offer.

Camp Carnival was AWESOME!! My girls had a great time and the staff were very friendly. They even took part in some of the late night activities. My 6 year old was up until 1am and my 9 year old stayed out one night until 3am. They really loved their first cruise! Maja was AMAZING!

We had many instances of staff going above and beyond. Our porter Putu was AMAZING and made us feel at home. Everyone we enountered was very friendly and eager to help.

It's pretty easy to access all areas of the ship. My mom was in a wheelchair and we still had an easy time getting around.

The room was nice. I had a view and I realized that was more important that I had initially thought (I had an interior room on my last cruise).

Pros: Camp Carnival Activities

Cons: Ensenada

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!