Had a great, relaxing time every day.

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnival Inspiration

Sail Date: June 08, 2012

Ship: Carnival Inspiration

Review Summary

The ship was very clean all of the time. Our stateroom valet Leo was EXCELLENT! We never ran in to him in our room but our room was ALWAYS made up. It was like he had ESP. The food in the buffet was good, and enough choices for most (except the snobby uppity types who shouldn't be on this type of cruise anyway). The dining room food was GREAT. There was nothing I didn't like, and I like to eat. I would like to get a couple of recipes to use at home. We went for a relaxing birthday vacation and enjoyed every minute we were on board. There was some delay while trying to disembark, but I feel it was due to many people trying to leave before their scheduled time. We plan on taking this trip again with our kids.

Ship Experiences

I only gave it a good rating because we missed a couple of shows we wanted to go to but they were over by the time dinner was done. The comedian we saw was great, and the game show and newlywed game were lots of fun also.

Pros: Great service: rooms/dining. Very quiet stateroom.

Cons: Pitching and rolling the entire trip. Everyone was talking about it. TOO LOUD by guest service area.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!