4 Days Trip

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 04, 2012
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I liked to stay on the boat. It was very relaxing. I did not have to worry about driving and finding places to eat and stay. The closest beach at Catalina Island Port was perfect for my two years old son playing. We tried the other beach but did not work it out well because there were so many rocks on the beach. I took a tour in Ensenada. Id rather stay on the boat relaxing, eating & drinking well. Drinks were not so expensive. My two years old son enjoyed playing water area better than taking off the boat.

I wish we had real crab for the last night dinner rather than a crab cake. I think a waiter told me that we could have crabs for the last dinner which was not true. Seats are assigned and cannot be chosen one. I wish I could sit by windows. All food tasted good. They did not have rice products at all and fresh salad at Buffet place.

I did not join any events.

I did not know there were any activities for my two years old son and other children.

Excellent, There were over 900 staffs came from over seas. They give a lot better customer services thank US local hotels.

Pros: Relaxation

Cons: Getting out from the boat

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!