Something Happened I wasn't Expecting

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: May 25, 2012
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
My cabin was exceptionally nice. As a solo cruiser I had chosen a unit with bunk beds and that left a lot of extra room. I also enjoyed the location in the aft section of the vessel.

The last morning I was enjoying my breakfast in the dinning room and I overheard a conversation of a passenger that apparently didn't like any of the food. I laughed to myself, I had a great time enjoying my meals. Must have been the new friends.

I certainly found venues that I enjoyed.

Very hospitable.

The shorter the cruise usually the smaller the ship. This was one of the smaller vessels I have been on. For cleanliness and layout and the rest it was pretty much what I have come to expect.

I was in E 189 and would request that room again.

Pros: I was seated at a table with all single women.

Cons: A fight broke out during the Evacuation Briefing.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!