Worst Cruise I have ever been on!!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: June 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Inspiration
I have been on several cruises, this was by far the worst, not only will I NEVER go on another Carnival Cruise, I will advise all of my friends to avoid Carnical. The medical center was so incredibly substandard it was scary. Very uncaring people in the medical center. I and my husband are health care profesionals and I was sickened at the care that my daughter was given. I was asked if I "provided alcohol to my child" this is rediculous , acusatory and has nothing to do with the care of my child. I thought the food was bad, not any better than what I could get at Applebys. The service was terrible. All together a bad experience.... as well as UNSAFE!!!!

Pros: not much really

Cons: medical center was very sub standard

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.