Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Mexico

Not Impressed

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

I was very disappointed with this cruise. I wish I had just saved the money. I spent triple of what I intended to spend, because they charge you for every little thing. From the over night parking ($45) to even soda. Everything you bought had gratituy. They even charge you to have your rooms cleaned, isn't that part of the ticket price? Guess not.

Never going on a cruise again.

Pros: Dinner Dinning

Cons: Overcharging on everything

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? No.

Did not like the layout of my room. When I purchased the ticket I didn't get to choose the layout of my room. I was sharing the room with my fiance and we had bunk beds. Not happy about that.
Clean ship. Decor awful. Needs to be updated.
Dinner dinning at night was great! The food quality and service was amazing.
I think there should have been more free adult activities. Especially since the weather was not good.
Great Staff. So friendly and helpful.